Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ketchup

Hey everybodeee!

Just thought I'd pop in to let ya'll know that I talked to Hub, and he's been holding onto a lot of things since his father passed away 5 years ago. I know, it's no excuse, but we are going to try to fix it. We both realize that we had stopped communicating and that it's always going to be a problem for us. At least this time we recognized our pattern BEFORE anything else happened.

I told him he had to stop turning to other women, for this is the last straw for me. I told him I'd divorce him, without a doubt if he didnt stop texting her. I even had him send the text in front of me, and show me the text. And he's kept to his word. I've got a bit of work to do on myself, but don't we all?

Take care!

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors