Friday, June 26, 2009

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to!

Tomorrow is my 19 17th wedding anniversary. Hub has to work, so we're going to celebrate tonight.

I'm not feeling a celebration. I'm upset, pissed, lonely and confused. I hate feeling like this. Hub works at an establishment that offers adult financial entertainment. Sometimes he likes to go out after his shift for a "few" beers.

It's becoming obvious that our definitions of a "few" beers differs greatly. This doesn't happen often, but it does happen often enough that it bothers me. As I was getting ready for work this morning, I noticed he hadn't come home yet. I left around 7:15 AM. Apparently, he didn't get home until 8. I can see a talk is in order. However, I had to consult my wise guru-friend Cupcake. She is a very level-headed Vulcan, that can take the emotion out of any situation.

I hate this shit

4 comments:

h said...

Sorry to hear that. "A few beers" needs to be defined for a lot of people.

Kiki said...

Thanks Troll. I punked out, figured we were having a nice evening and didn't want to ruin it.

Pam said...

Turnabout is fair play .... that's all I'm sayin!

Kiki said...

I think you might be right Pam.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors