Monday, November 17, 2008

What's for breakfast?

Just a few days ago, I was thinking that nothing interesting happens to me.

I got to watch my little niece overnight this past Friday. She's just about to turn 2, and cute as a button. My SIL came to pick her up on Saturday. While waiting for her to show up, I decided to bring out the laptop. That was a HUGE mistake. M put his full cup of coffee on the table. Boy got up, bumped the table and spilled that coffee.

ALL. OVER. MY. LAPTOP.


So, today's Mute Monday special, fried laptop, is brought to you today by the Letter

and represents things I want to do to those two

I'm so pissed I could chew
I'd like to put these in their eyes:
I want to twist their
with


and run over their






with

and then hang them from a
and I'd let you all watch for two


Moral of the Story?

NEVER piss off a Native American female,
cuz she'll stomp your ass and have fun doing it!

6 comments:

h said...

That's excellent. And it still qualifies as a Mute Monday cause the words were FEW and well-chosen.

Happy Mute Monday!

But sorry about the fried lap-top.

sparringK9 said...

grrherhahahaha i loved this -very clever and cathartic. feel better? i do!

Jenny said...

I feel better too. I have a gif of the same squirrel shaking his nutz. Hee. Very clever and I liked reading it.

Sorry about the lap top. :-(

Aunty Belle said...

ho ho! What a story... Tomorrow youse gonna feel mello--gettin' all this offa yore chest.

Happy MM, Kiki!!

The Java Junkie said...

Very clever! (You hit on one of my pet peeves - every wannabe cowboy in Colorado Springs seems to have a pair of nuts on their truck) Happy MM!

Kiki said...

Troll - Thanks for stopping by! I think I might go with this type of format for MM, telling a story (keeping words to a minimum) I like a challenge!

Moi - :D It's true. Never piss us off. We get very creative when we're angry. At least the ones in my family!

K9 - Feeling much better, thanks.

A.B. - that squirrel just cracks me up!

Aunty Belle - you're right. I do feel much better now that I've gotten that out of my system.

Java - that just sounds so wrong :D

Bear - yes, I have to admit I had fun with this week's MM.

Everyone - thanks for your condolences on my coffee-scented paperweight, er.. I mean my laptop. I'm shopping around for techs to either fix it or get my data.

AmazingCounters.com Curious Visitors